When blueberries are on sale and you buy way more than you’ll eat before they spoil, what better way to use them then in a pie! This is my grandmother’s recipe, and you can use basically any fruit you prefer in it (apples, peaches, cherries, raspberries). It’s easy to make and always a favorite.
Blueberry Cream Pie
Write a review
- 1 pie crust
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Fit pie crust in a 9-inch pie pan.
- Add blueberries to crust.
- In a medium bowl, blend sugar, flour, cream, egg, and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Pour over blueberries.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake for 1 hour, until center is set.
- Let cool before refrigerating and serving.
Seasoned to Impress http://seasonedtoimpress.com/